– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial of 13 defendants in the Guidance Office incidents case to the 24 May session.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the trial of an assistant detective and a police deputy of Muqattam Police Station accused of killing “Afroto” to the 9 June session.
– Cairo Criminal Court upheld the decision of the Public Prosecution to place the names of 241 members of Sinai Province organization on terrorist entities lists for 5 years.
– The Court of Cassation set the appeal of 113 defendants against their prison sentence in “Sidi Gaber Incidents” case for adjudication on 4 July.
– The Court of Cassation set the 16 September hearing to decide on the appeal of the defendants in “The Cabinet Incidents” case against their sentencing ranging from 10 years aggravated imprisonment to life.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 292 defendants in the “Sisi and the Saudi Crown Prince assassination attempt” case for the May 23 hearing.
– Cairo Criminal Court decided to adjourn the trial of 6 defendants in the attack on Manawat checkpoint case for the June 20 session.
– The Emergency Supreme State Security Criminal Court decided to postpone the trial of 6 defendants accused of armed attack on a police patrol in the city of Badrasheen to the June 20 hearing.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution decided to renew the imprisonment of Mohammed Hussein al-Gazzar, accused of joining a terrorist group, for 15 days pending investigation.