– Yesterday, Cairo Criminal Court decided to adourn the retrial of 13 defendants in the Guidance Office incidents case to the 8th of May.
– Yesterday evening, the Military Court decided to set the trial of poet Galal al-Beheiri in the case of insulting the military institution to pronounce the verdict on the 9th of May.
– Giza Criminal Court decided to adjourn the trial of 66 defendants in the Upper Egypt ISIS province case for the May 4 session.
– Giza Criminal Court decided to set the trial of one defendant in the second Rafah massacre case for adjudication on July 2.
– Giza Criminal Court decided to adjourn the retrial procedure of 2 defendants in the breaking into Atfih police station case for the May 8 session.
– The opposition judge of North Giza Court rejected the appeal submitted by journalist Adel Sabri against the decision to hold him in pre-trial detention for 15 days and upheld the decision to hold him on charges of joining a terrorist group, spreading false news and incitement to protest.
– The Military Court adjourned the trial of 304 defendants in the “Assistant Public Prosecutor assassination attempt” case for the May 14 hearing.